Wednesday, April 11, 2007



ON LEAVE.

Tomorrow, I'll be on-leave, going out with beloved Caroliner-eyeliner who's just bought her lenses thrown away glasses and had a new hair-cut! Bobs. The name of the new haircut. HAHA. Okay I didnt know how it was like before she told me but I really find the name adorable. BOBs. BOBs the BUILDERs! :))) Okay I'm a lunatic when it comes to not working on the next day. TADAH! Apparently, that woman couldnt wait to cut her hair, SO! She's gonna wait for me when I get mine tmr! Yay! Gotta trim my mess away man. Especially that horrendously freaking no-shape fringe.


Things at work are really fine, time passes satisfactorily and the workload is acceptable. Except for some fussy tenants, most of them are damn nice. And pretty, and good-looking. HAHA. Ang-mohs, what. DUH.

It's a good thing that the kids in the apartments start to make friends with their neighbours, BUT, they become an irritating troop after that. Seriously, when I first saw the kids playing together, I felt a sense of, uhm, just pure happiness and joy. Cos I feel that the families havent been opening up to others and keep to themselves most of the time. So, sometimes it seems like there's no warmth around (even though the people are nice and friendly). Back to the kids. THEY ARE DAMN NOISY CAN. WHY CANT THEY PLAY AT THE SWIMMING POOL BUT THE LOBBY. Oh, they did. They swam in the pool, followed by catching in the lobby, in their dripping wet swimsuits. Of cos, they wet our lobby like nobody's business. One of the Fishers' daughters, Elizabeth Fishers (If I'm not wrong), is like the "big sister" of the group. Anyway, the group comprises of 2 Fishers daughters and 4 Norweigian daughters. She has came to the reception damn many times.

Occassion #1:

"Hello, can we have some shampoo and conditioners please? We just had a swim."
Fishers, with her troop behind her.

"Sorry there, but we dont provide them. Maybe you could go back to your room to get them."

"*shrugs damn bitchily and I feel like slapping her* Right..."

#2:

"Can you on the jacuzzi for us please? Thankya."

No choice, have to.

#3:

"Erm, the lift, it's not working well. My friends and I have been using it for quite awhile. It'll sometimes stop at level 3, and other floors as well. But we didnt even press anything."

WHAT?? I SAW THE 6 OF YOU PLAYING THE LIFTS GOING UP AND DOWN MILLION TIMES IN AN HOUR CAN. YOU SPOIL THE LIFT.

Of cos, I couldnt say that.

"Sure, I'll get the maintenance to check it later all right? *Smile"

Damnit, I cant believe I'm saying these to kids. Damndamn.


#4:

"Can we get some tennis rackets? Me and my friends, we wanna play tennis. Oh, and some tennis balls too."

"Sure! $2 for each racket and $4 for every lost balls. :)"

"Oh, it's okay then."

#5:

Call in.
"Hi. Do you guys have, uhm, like boardgames? We're bored."

BLOODY HELL NO.

(*$%*&%$W&)(*W&^(_$&^



And you know what? She's only like, 8 years old? Yeah, a typical, maybe above average-looking caucassian young girl. MYGOD. Please, check-out soon yeah?


I'm reading this book, Heaven is so Real by Thomas Choo, given by bagua before his second book-in. It's about Thomas Choo Nam, herself, known as God's obedient daughter, has the purest of heart, and was selected by God Himself to write the book. She talks about her journey many journeys to heavens. Her description of Heaven, as well as the Lord, is almost the same as those we've seen. White robes, crowns, bright lights, clouds. She flew with the Lord. I dont know why but I was quite fascinated by everything. Does heaven really exist? The place of purity and peace, where you and your loved ones never grow old and live happily ever after? Where you sing and dance together with the angels? With God, everything is possible. Maybe, if I truly put my belief in it, I might get what I want. Or rather, what everyone wants.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 12:49 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT